Tuesday 13 April 2010

Current promotion at the moment, although it takes some doing. You need to play 100 raked hands in 24hrs to be able to play the freeroll. But once you have your 100 raked hands you can then play the hourly freerolls and then if you finish in the top 10 you get a seat in the final, were the top 100 then get a seat in the 100k tourny.
The final is on the 16th May @4pm
I was just about to close down last night, because I cant really be bothered with these, but I noticted there were only 89 in the last one of the day, were previously its normally 300 runners or so.
Anyway it was a stroll in the park, with most of the 89 sitting out. I think there were only about 20 actually playing, and managed to get into the top 10 on the 1st attempt. No doubt the final will also be a crap shoot. But I guess with min effort I get to play it anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment