Wednesday 14 April 2010

What a session that was.....

I am amazed that I have just checked my tracker for todays play and found after playing a total 1022 hands I was down just €13.14.
I say just as well. I had a horrid night when I lost x 2 €20 buy ins both with AA.
There was a guy who was shoving pre on a 5/10c table all in whenever he felt like it. 10 3 off 6 7 sooted stuff like that. So when I was dealt AA he shoved. I was on the button and raised just incase, and the SB comes over the top and shoves and I obv call thinking hes got the KK, flop was KQ2 I thought well thats that. We get to shown down and me and the SB both have AA but numpty has KQ and trebles.
Another buy in down the pan with AA was rasised and it was 4 bet by me to €3 and had 1 caller, great...... flop 554, Im convinced hes got KK QQ and make an over bet of €10 he thinks then calls leaving him only €7 left, which I know I am now going to get. The turn is a 2 and I shove and he doesnt call straight away, but does eventually the river is a safe 6. Showdown...... hes holding 8 7 off and gets the straight W T F I couldnt believe it. Still cant.......
Another AA but I should of known better with this 1, 2 callers flop comes down xQ7 and I continue bet, he min raises, and I should of got out there, because of the timing tell. But I just couldnt hit the fold button thinking he could poss have AQ..... So that was €60 down, and was x5 tabling on the €10 but 2 were 50 BB deep meaning you could buy in for €20.
Like mentioned I was amazed when I saw I was ( only ) €13.14 down for today.
So even after playing 3712 hands in 4 days I show a loss of €1.07.
Not that impressed with the FPP I earn though, I have just checked and still have less than the 100 I need to release the 1st €5. But I was happy x5 tabling for just under 6 hrs though and I might even up it to 6 tables.
I know I can kill these games, and yes I am going to get some shit like today, but I have the aggression back I lost by not playing over the last 3 weeks, so thats good, and of course I am getting info on players now who have played over a thousand hands, which makes some decisions easier.
Also made some notes, on certain players which again will come in useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment